Professional Support Services for the Secondary School Students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Beliefs and Objectives
- To enhance SEN students' ability and confidence in the areas of learning, emotion, self-discipline, interpersonal relationship and career planning in order to foster their positive growth.
- To promote inclusive culture and harmonious atmosphere in school.
- To enhance teachers' and parents' understanding on SEN students and to facilitate effective teaching and home-school cooperation.
1. Stationing Mode
- To coordinate and provide related services for SEN students.
- To assist in developing and implementing the annual SEN programme plan.
- To conduct individual, group training and other activities for SEN students.
- To assist in developing and implementing Individual Education Plan and SEN Register.
- To organise Inclusive Culture Activities, such as “Ambassador of Inclusion” and Peer Support Project for the promotion of an inclusive environment.
- To provide individual, family counselling and group activities for parents.
- To support teacher to handle SEN students’ emotional and behavioural problems.
- To coordinate SEN training for teachers.
2. Visiting Mode
- Social Skill: Social Skill Training, Peer Support Project
- Academic Performance: Study Skill Training
- Study Motivation: Self-Esteem Enhancement, Career and Life Education
- Self-Management: Emotional and Behavioural Management Training, Attention Training, Executive Function Skill Training
- Multiple Intelligence: Adventure Training, Volunteer Training and Multi Art Forms Activities
- Parents Workshop on SEN
- Communication and Parenting Workshop
- Parents Mutual-aid Group
- Inclusive Culture Carnival
- Teacher Workshop on SEN
- Talk on Inclusive Culture
Students with Special Educational Needs, their parents and teachers of Secondary Schools.
Service can be tailor-made for individual schools. Interested schools may contact our responsible Service Supervisor. Service charge will vary according to the contents and scope of the services provided.
|Monday||8:45am - 5:45pm|
|Tuesday to Friday||9:00am - 5:45pm|