This Web Page is updated on 2013-05-30 12:50
- Day Care Centre for the Elderly
- District Elderly Community Centre
- Integrated Home Care Service Team
- Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Residential Hostel for the Elderly
- Athletic Gala for the Elderly
- Elderly Council
- Peers Combating Elderly Depression (PCED) Mental Health Promotion Project for the Elder Persons
- CADENZA Community Project: Elder at PEACE
Appreciate the strength and potential of elderly.
Champion an inclusive and healthy society.
- Create every opportunity for elderly to develop their fullest potential, keep abreast of societal development, leading to a dignified and happy life as they age.
- Foster intersectoral collaboration to provide high quality service to elderly and family in need.
- Advocate for appropriate social policy to build up a caring and respectful society for the aged.
- Promote healthy life style and provide timely medical and care services to the community-in-need to maintain their state of wellness.