Aims and objectives:
Hong Kong Christian Service Jockey Club Lodge of Rising Sun is the first mixed mode drug treatment centre providing out-patient cum residential detoxification and rehabilitation service in Hong Kong. It is established in March 2003. The centre aims at providing one-stop service and humanistic service for young opiate and psychotropic substance abusers of aged under 30. Its service is characterized by helping abusers to abstain from drugs, to facilitate their development of self-confidence as well as fostering their self-efficacy and independence. In particular, family members and significant others of the clients will be involved in the treatment process to help them developing a healthy lifestyle resistant to relapse prone forces.
- One-stop and holistic drug treatment service including out-patient detoxification service, residential detoxification service, individual and family counseling, therapeutic groups, and life skill training and social activities.
- 24-hours medical care
- Genuine, empathic, positive and concrete professional attitude
- Specialized approach in enhancing personal potentials and self-efficacy
- Individual and family oriented counseling service
- Relapse prevention program
Our Target Groups:
In patient service: Male opiate or psychotropic substance
abusers aged under 30
Out patient service: Any opiate or psychotropic substance abuse aged under 30
- Pre-treatment counseling: Enhancing service users' motivation to change and establishing treatment plan;
- Out-patient detoxification: Community-based medical and psycho-social detoxification service;
- In-patient detoxification: 1-3months' residential detoxification and rehabilitation service;
- Relapse prevention service: 18-24 months' follow up counselling after detoxification;
- Individual and family counseling: Individual and family-oriented counseling services;
- Therapeutic groups: Relapse prevention, self-exploration and mutual help group…etc;
- Recreational activities: Leisure and interest development to foster a healthy life style; and
- Life skill training: Emotion management, communication skill training, vocational training…etc.
- Out-patient service: $67 / medical consultation
- In-patient service: $100 / day (including accommodation; meals and medication)
- Pre-admission body check: $150
- Enquiry service and counseling service: free of charge
- 33, Tsing Wun Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- +852 2468 0044
- +852 2468 0555
Mon - Fri : 2:00pm - 6:30pm, 7:30pm - 10:00pm; Sat : 7:30pm -10:00pm.
Monday to Sunday : 24-hour service
(The following link would not open a new window, therefore, you will leave HKCS's website. If you want to open a new window, please right click the link and choose "Open a new window". Thank you!)