This Web Page is updated on 2012-06-14 15:20
Child Development & Education
- 12 teachers of Early Childhood Education Service were presented with commendation certifi cates by Mr Michael SUEN Ming-yeung, Secretary for Education, in “Salute to Teachers 2010 - Teacher’s Day and Commendation Certifi cate Presentation Ceremony”. They are LAU Tung Ling, LAI Au Fong, CHO Man Wai, CHAN Yuk Ching, LI Fung Ha, NG Yuk Hing, CHOW Wan Yee, NG Wing Yee, NG Man Hing, NG Ka Ping, LO Sin Wa and MA Hoi Yiu.
- WONG Hui Nam, student of Kwun Tong Nursery School was awarded the 1 st Honour in “The 4th Hong Kong Kindergardens Outstanding Students Awards 2011”, co-organised by HIED Foundation Company Limited and Association of Holistic Innovative Education.
- FUNG Ka Hei, student of Tin Heng Nursery School joined the Art of Light Exhibition 2011, organised by Hong Kong Society For Education In Art won the second runner up and LAI Ka Yan, TAM Wing Tung, CHEUNG Siu Ho, ZHENG Yeuk Shing of same nursery school were presented with commendation certifi cates.
Growth & Rehabilitation
- LIU Wing Yan who loves serving people won the Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award Yuen Long District 2010 with her enthusiasm in serving the community.
Kwun Tong Vocational Training Centre
- Miss YIP Chui Kuen, student of Diploma in Professional Accounting, Kwun Tong Vocational Training Centre, was awarded the 2010 Level 2 Bookkeeing and Accounts Country Silver Medallion by London Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and was awarded the 2010-2011 Scholarship by the Hong Kong Institute of Accredited Accounting Technicians through the school’s recommendation.
Pui Oi School
- CHOW Hoi Lam, a student of Pui Oi School, was awarded a certifi cate and a scholarship of HK$500 in the A.S. Watson Group Hong Kong Student Sports Awards 2010-11 as she demonstrated potential, no fear of diffi culty and enthusiastic performance in sport.
- Asima S., a student of Pui Oi School, was awarded a certifi cate and a cup as she was the winner of special school in the “Do Not Gamble” colouring competition which was held by Committee on Youth Smoking Prevention.
Corporate Affairs & Community Relations
- It is our honour that our Agency website has received the “Diamond Award”, which is
the highest honour in the Web Care Award during the year. Each Diamond awardee
was selected by the Visually Impaired Network. The website not only has to pass the
W3C Validator tests, but the Screen Reader as well in order to fi t the needs of the