In order to achieve "ageing in place", our Neighbourhood Elderly Centre (NEC) is dedicated to provide comprehensive and professional community support services for the community dwellers. Our services range from promoting self-managed healthy life-style, facilitating active participation in social affairs to the fostering of continuous learning, all gear towards an active ageing.
Target Service Users
- Elders aged 60 or above living in the locality
- The community at large
Scope of Service
- Health education
- Educational and developmental activities
- Volunteer services
- Social and recreational activities
- Carer support services
Fees and Charges
- Annual membership fee $25
- Fees for individual programme, please enquire the NEC concerned
Please bring 1 recent photographs, annual membership fee and the identity card to attend an intake interview for enrollment.
Please inform the centre in writing or in person and return the membership card to the centre.
Appreciations & Complaints
Appreciations and complaints are welcome through telephone, personal interviews or letters to the following persons:
- Chief Supervisor
- General Manager
- Monday to Saturday
- 8:30a.m. - 1:00p.m.
- 2:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Closed on Public Holidays and Sunday.
Fortune Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- G/F Fook Yat House, Fortune Estate,
Shamshuipo, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- +852 2387 9951
- +852 2307 9784
Un Chau Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- Ground Floor, Un Lok House, Un Chau Estate,
Shamshuipo, Hong Kong
- +852 2720 3105
- +852 2725 7792
Shun Lee Neighbourhood Elderly Centre
- 2/F, Shun Lee Community Centre,
2 Shun Chi Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- +852 2345 8323
- +852 2763 4585