The centre is dedicated to provide comprehensive and professional community support services for elderly people by adopting the integrated approach based on the community needs for the ultimate goal of enabling the elderly people to live a dignified and respectful live in the familiar environment; and building a community with mutual care and love.
- People aged 60 or above living in the service boundary.
- Carers of the elderly people.
- Those approaching retirement age.
- Those living in the community
Kwun Tong Central, Wan Hon Estate, Ngau Tau Kok Upper and Lower Estate, Lok Wah North and South Estate, Telford Garden, Tak Po, Amoy Garden, Choi Ha Estate, Choi Ying Estate, Choi Fook Estate and Choi Tak Estate
- G/F Choi Lok House, Choi Fook Estate, Kwun Tong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
- +852 2717 0822
- +852 2174 5564
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
- 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Public Holidays and Sundays
Fees charged varies depending on the nature of activities. You are welcome to enquire about the details during our opening hours.
With a pool of experienced and professionally trained staff and various networks, our centre will provide a wide range of direct services, as well as collaboration with and support to elderly service units in the district to cater for the health, psycho-social and personal care needs of both healthy and frail elders.
To enable elderly people to deal with their problems in a constructive way and to lead a healthy and positive life.
To promote care for the elderly people through the organization of different educational activities for both the elderly people and the public.
Support Team for the Elderly
- To provide social networking and outreaching services to vulnerable elderly people(i.e. those living alone or lack of family support and social network, those with poor health and having financial difficulties, those living in unfavorable environment and lack of knowledge about community resources)
- To promote volunteerism among elderly people.
Educational and Developmental Service
To enlarge the life circle of the elderly people and to add meaning to their lives through the provision of various educational and developmental activities.
People aged 60 or above and living in our service boundary are eligible to be the members of our centre-based service. Interested person can bring 2 photos together with membership fee to the centre for registration.
Health Education Service
To provide regular health checks, consultations and talks to elderly people so as to enable them to develop healthy life style.
Carer Support Service
- To provide a variety of support services to carers aiming at enhancing the ability and confidence of the carers to take care of the elders in the community.
- We have set up a Carer Resource Corner in our Chin
Wah Day Care Centre for the Elderly.
Address:3/F, Chin Wah House, Lok Wah(South)Estate, Ngau Tau Kok, Kowloon, SAR, China.
To provide basic facilities and services to support those elderly people living in adverse home environment which has no proper facilities for daily living activities and personal hygiene purposes. Such services include : Laundry Service, Bathroom Service and Canteen Service.
Canteen service is provided at the following time:
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|Lunch||12:00 noon||12:00 noon|
Bliss Continuing Education
To provide learning opportunities and choices for those aged 50 or above living in the community. A variety of courses are provided. You are welcome to enquire the details by phone or in person during our opening hours.