To strengthen the existing Interpretation Support Services
launched by Project SASA and Happy Teens Clubs, “Project
LINK” , supported by our Agency Development Fund, aims
at fortifying social service units in serving South
Asians as well as enhancing South Asians’ knowledge
on community resources and social policies.
1st September06 ~ 31st March07
- South Asians
- Service providers of NGOs or Government Departments
serving South Asians
1) Hotline Enquiry on Interpretation
- 15 sessions of hotline consultation a week in Urdu,
Hindi, Nepali and English
- Please call 6172-6774 if you
need interpretation support!
@= Hotline Service / #= Drop-in Corner
|10am to 1pm
|2pm to 6pm
|7pm to 10pm
Remark: Services will be closed on public holidays.
2) Drop-in Corner
- Drop-in and social service information corner opens
on every Friday and Saturday. Face-to-face consultations
can be rendered to those in need.
- If you want to get handy information
about various community resources and learn more about
those services, please visit our office on Friday
(10am – 10pm) & on Saturday (10am – 6pm).
3) Verbal (on-site) Interpretation
and Written Translation Service
- Provide free of charge verbal (on- site) interpretation
and escort service to South Asians in seeking public
services and workers in serving South Asians.
- Provide written translation service from English
to Urdu or Nepali (free for South Asians and HKCS
internal units only)
- Mr Buddhi Bahadur Thapa
Chairman, International Nepalese Charitable Foundation
- Mr Saeed Uddin MH
The Incorporated Trustees of the Islamic Community
Fund of Hong Kong
- Mr. James Joseph Keezhangatte
4) Mobile Information Booths
- Hold booths in promoting public services information
in areas with high South Asian population.
5) Community visits & workshops
- Let’s learn more about social services & policies
- Organize community visits and workshops to enhance
South Asians’ understanding on social services and
policies (e.g. education system, legal system and
labor policy, etc).
Miss Sita Limbu
Programme Worker of Project LINK
Miss Karrie Chan
Project Leader of Project SASA
Address: 314, Podium Level,
Wo Ping House,
Lei Cheng Uk Estate,
Call 6172-6774 &
find your solution in:
Hong Kong Christian Service
* Other Services
for South Asians