- To deliver home-based counselling services and
practical skills training to ‘social withdrawal’ adult;
- To motivate change and link up them to existing
social services and rebuild their social network;
- To reconnect them with the society
All non-engaged adult aged 25-45 whom facing social
exclusion and stay at home for over 6 months.
- Referral Hotline;
- home-based assessment service.
- home-based counseling and practical skill training
service (Life skills, emotional control, interpersonal
social skills). Our clinical psychologist will provide
supportive service when needed.
- Re-link service recipients with different social
systems, e.g. community, peers, vocation, etc.
- cash allowance for joining training courses and
- make referral to other existing social service when
- Establish mutual support group to facilitate positive
social interactions and enhance sense of security.
Free of charge
Enquiry and Services Hotline:
Tuesday to Friday 10:00-13:00、1400-2100
(Except Sunday and Public Holidays)